We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 8105 Krauss Blvd., Suite 102 Tampa, FL 33619. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Irvin, Inc. offers this MarQuee LED Website, including all information, software, products and services available from this MarQuee LED Website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Website (the "Website"), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Irvin Inc. reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of the MarQuee LED Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Irvin, Inc.
The term 'MarQueeLED.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Use the website at your own risk.
This Website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither Irvin, Inc. nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free.
No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of Irvin Inc.. Irvin Inc. reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Website.